Long Descriptions of Winmail Mail Server (100 users)
Winmail Server is an enterprise class mail server software system offering a robust feature set, including extensive security measures.
Winmail Server supports SMTP, POP3, IMAP, Webmail, LDAP, multiple domains, SMTP authentication, spam protection, anti-virus protection, SSL/TLS security, Network Storage, remote access, Web-based administration, and a wide array of standard email options such as filtering, signatures, real-time monitoring, archiving, and public email folders.
- SMTP Service, POP3 Service, IMAP Service, WebMail Service, LDAP Service
- IMAP Public Folder
- Secure Communication, Mail Signing, Mail Anti-Virus, Initialize Wizard, NT Domain Attestation
- Users Management, Mail Group, Mail Gateway
- Remote Management
- Filtration and Monitor, Scheduled Task
- System Log, Backup & Restore, COM object