Long Descriptions of Fit Objects To Path for CorelDRAW
Oberon Fit Objects To Path is an add-on for CorelDRAW and Corel DESIGNER which allows you to arrange selected shapes along any curve path.
- Select all the objects in the order then select the curve to fit the objects to
- In CorelDRAW 11, objects can be fitted not only to a curve but also to simple shapes such as rectangles, ellipses, polygons, etc
- In CorelDRAW 10, though, only curve shape can be used as a target
- 2 different distribution modes: By Centers and By Spacing
- Objects can be placed and rotated along the curve simultaneously
- When the target curve has several subpaths, it can be treated as if each subpath were individual curves
- convenient to use
You have to have Visual Basic for Applications installed to run this program.